In-person Eyeliner Tattoo Course Melbourne on 2 days
The Eyeliner Tattoo Course Melbourne is a thorough training course that will provide you with all the knowledge you need to become a licensed eyeliner tattoo technician. This will help you gain the confidence and experience you need to start your career as an eyeliner tattoo technician. If you are serious about becoming a certified eyeliner tattoo technician, then the Eyeliner Tattoo Course in Melbourne is the right choice for you. To find out more about the course or to join, get in touch with Eye Design Academy – which is the best choice for studying Eyeliner Tattoo techniques.
The overview of the Eyeliner Tattoo Course Melbourne
The Eyeliner Tattoo Course Melbourne is a comprehensive training program that will teach you everything you need to know to become a certified eyeliner tattoo technician. From the fundamentals of skin anatomy and physiology to more complex methods like winged eyeliner and ombre eyeliner, everything is covered in the course. Additionally, you’ll learn about various eyeliner looks and how to select the best look for each customer.
All about Eyeliner Tattoo Course Melbourne
You will always have the support of your instructors when you enroll in the Eyeliner Tattoo course in Melbourne. It covers the period before, during, and following your completion of the Eyeliner Tattoo Melbourne course.
Eyeliner Tattoo Course Melbourne will provide you with four benefits:
- Full online course
- Lifetime support
- 10% discount on various beauty products on online shop
- Professional Eyeliner Tattoo + Tattoo Machine (priced at $1,500)
Professional Kit encompasses:
- Cartridge Needles
- Disposable Pigment Cup Rings
- EDA Touch PRO Tattooing Machine (worth at $799)
- EDA Kajal Black Pigment
- Disposable Organising Tray
- Eyeliner Pen
- Alcohol Pads
- After Care
- Cotton Tips
- Hair net
- Eyeliner Practice Latex
- Training Workbook
- Face Masks
Content of Eyeliner Tattoo Training Class Melbourne
The course will begin from 9 a.m to 5 p.m, just on two days:
- Eye Design Signature eyeliner techniques & styles (Top and bottom Eyeliner and Enhancement)
- Trainer’s demonstration for full treatment
- Procedures & Control Standards for infection
- Types of skin and Fitzpatrick Scale
- Equipment & Machine
- Customers’consultation Procedures
- Realizing suitable eyeliner styles for different skin types
- Eyeliner drawing
- Knowledge of stretching technique & pressure
- Practice of hand movement on Latex
- Before and aftercare
Cost of Eyeliner Tattoo Training Class Melbourne
Course and Basic Kit(BYO Tattoo Machine)
Course and Pro KitEDA Pro Touch Tattoo Machine
>>> Specially: The Eyeliner Tattoo Course Melbourne, is limited to 4 learners per class. So you need to pay a deposit (1500$) before applying for the course
If you don’t have a certificate or beauty therapy knowledge, you can join the Eyeliner Tattoo Course Melbourne. If you want to work as a cosmetic tattoo artist in Melbourne, you can attend the Maintaining Infection Control Standards certification (SHBBIN002 / HLTINF005) for just $500. By completing this certificate, you can get full administrative support from the EDA team. They assure you that the process is not only easy but also quick, helping you save valuable time and effort.
Eye Design Academy Support Team
The eyeliner tattoo course in Eye Design Academy offers a variety of support to its students, both during and after the course
The in-course eyeliner is a valuable resource for students who are serious about becoming certified eyeliner tattoo technicians. It provides them with the foundation they need to succeed in the full course and their future careers.
- Have online courses while learning
- Give feedback in each stage of practicing on model
- Help perform the mannequins and live model
- Assist each step
You’ll engage in a dynamic learning process that includes practical training, mentoring, and skill development during your eyelash extension course in Melbourne. In this stage, you’ll put theory into practice and acquire the hands-on expertise required to become an expert in the field of eyelash extensions.
- Help the live model and mannequins perform
- At each level of practicing on a model, provide feedback.
- Support them at any time they need it.
- While learning, take online courses to assist the in-person course
The post-course support in the eyeliner tattoo course at Eye Design Academy is designed to help students succeed in their new careers. This support includes:
- Support to get the certificate that will work as a tattoo artist in Melbourne
- Have an opportunity to work at an Eye Design Academy
- Receive the completion acceleration
- Receive 10% discount products online
- Introduce the Pro Graduate Membership and Skill Accelerator Program (SAP) to help learners work at the salon and advance their skill
Why should you choose the Eyeliner Tattoo course Melbourne in Eye Design Academy?
The Eyeliner Tattoo Course at Eye Design Academy is also great for students interested in starting their own eyeliner tattoo business. The course covers all aspects of running a successful business, from marketing and advertising to customer service and accounting.
The Eyeliner Tattoo Course in Eye Design Academy is a comprehensive and affordable course that is perfect for students who are serious about becoming certified eyeliner tattoo technicians or starting their own eyeliner tattoo business.
Unique training organization
EDA will first concentrate on enhancing the course’s online component. You will receive valuable resources before signing up for the course. This online course includes full knowledge of theory as well as hands-on training.
You can also enhance your knowledge through the Pro Kit option. It will help you with proficient practice by using Latex before training. It is optional to complete the online modules. You will learn everything there is to know about the eyeliner tattoo course Melbourne from this online course, and you will get to practice on actual people and situations.
When you enroll in the eyeliner tattoo course Melbourne, you will get some privileges at Eye Design Academy:
- Pro Graduate Membership: Just a graduate membership program in Melbourne can work at Eye Design Salon to enhance their skills after finishing their training. This fee-based program allows you to contact networking meetups and improve your skills. In addition, you can receive many discounts on products in online shops and future courses and support from a dedicated team.
- Skill Accelerator Program (SAP): After completing the eyeliner tattoo course Melbourne, you can join the SAP, which will help you improve your skills through personalized training. While training, you can receive one-on-one feedback on your performance. Additionally, you can join the SAP workshops, which have a duration of 3.5 hours. You can choose whatever time you want in workshops.
- Cancellation Policy: EDA will preview your notice for one week if you decide on rescheduling. As well as pay the remaining fees, which are due 2 weeks before beginning the course. You can choose a bank transfer or credit card for payment over the phone.