“Empowering you, your future success starts now”
2021 EDA Iconic Courses
EYELINER DESIGN TATTOO COURSE
Eyeliner tattooing training
Our Eyeliner Tattoo Course
Give yourself a head start in the ever-emerging cosmetic tattoo industry by learning our Signature Eyeliner Design tattoo technique, an untapped market filled with opportunities. Eye Design Academy was one of the first academies to teach this technique in Sydney. Our top trainers have over 10 years’ of experience in the industry, giving our students invaluable industry insight. Led by our founder preeminent cosmetic tattoo artist Lara Vu, our eyeliner tattoo training will teach you the most advanced techniques and methods in the global cosmetic tattoo industry.
This course includes a professional kit with a tattooing machine and our bonus online course to maximise your learning.
We will take you step-by-step through the whole procedure. Our approach to training is comprehensive, ensuring that our students understand both theoretical concepts and practical applications in a small class environment, we provide a Live Model for your training session.
Ou unmatched offering
Get the best of BOTH WORLDS! Full online course access and full in-person course at our academy.
Unlike other academies offering a ‘half half’ solution where their “online course” is simply a theory component and then you do the practical in-person at their academy, we give you access to our FULL online course (theory and practical) and FULL in-person course at our academy. We hold NOTHING back!
With our new Lockdown Best of Both worlds Course Packages, you get immediate access to our complete online course, together with a Professional Kit sent to your home in 2 to 3 business days, so you can start practising straight away.
As soon as lockdown restrictions are removed, you can come and enjoy our full in-person course at our academy, with all the previously acquired experience gained through our do-at-home online course with practical components.
This revolutionary lockdown-friendly training system has proven to be the best in the industry, with the best results and return on your investment. Enrol in our double course today, and get double learning, and double earning!
Course Details (Click Here)
Course duration: 2 days in-person course, 10 am to 5 pm
- Infection Control Standards & Procedures
- Fitzpatrick Scale & Skin Types
- Machine & Equipment
- Client Consultation Procedures
- Identifying Suitable Eyeliner Style for Each Skin Types
- Draw Eyeliner
- Stretching Technique & Pressure
- Hand Movement Practice on Latex
- Eyeliner Techniques & Styles (Top & Bottom Eyeliner)
- Eye Design Signature Eyeliner Technique & Style
- Live Demonstration by Trainer (Full treatment)
- Student practical experience on 2 live models (We provided 1 model, the student brings 1)
- Post and Aftercare
Eyeliner Tattoo Professional Kit (Click Here)
- EDA Touch PRO Tattooing Machine (valued at $799)
- Cartridge Needles
- Disposable Pigment Cup Rings
- Eyeliner Practice Latex
- EDA Kajal Black Pigment
- Eyeliner Pen
- After Care
- Disposable Organising Tray
- Hair net
- Alcohol Pads
- Cotton Tips
- Face Masks
- Training Manual
EDA 2021 Iconic Offer
50% Off! limited time offer
2-day Eyeliner tattoo course: $1,990 incl. GST (was $3,800)
Bonus 1: Immediate access to our Eyeliner Tattoo Online course to fast track your learnings (valued at $995)
Bonus 2: Professional Kit with Tattooing Machine (valued at $1500). Shipped to you to kickstart your training with our BONUS Online Course.
Bonus 3: 1-year online support + Lifetime 10% discount on all supplies from our store!
And if we can’t deliver your training on those dates, due to the Coronavirus lockdowns, we will reschedule your training to the next available date that suits you best.
National Accreditation is available when completing all 3 cosmetic tattooing courses (Lip tattoo, Ombre Brows and Eyeliner) for course packages click here or the button below.
Extra certification (add-on to your training):
- You don’t require any certification or previous knowledge in Beauty Therapy to attend this course, however, you will be required to complete the module SHBBINF001 (Maintaining Infection Control Standards) to work as a Permanent Makeup Artist in Australia. You can complete this course with us (during the course) for an extra $500, no extra day of training required.
Exclusive MAP Accelerator workshops (Optional, add to your training):
Choose one of our MAP memberships and practise your new skills on extra models (1 full treatment per workshop) with the support of our expert trainers. To find out more about our MAP memberships click here: MAP Accelerator Program.
- 1 MAP Workshop: $600 (not available for online students)
- 2 MAP Workshop: $1,100 (not available for online students)
- 3 MAP Workshop: $1,500 (available for online & in-person students)
- 4 MAP Workshops: $1,800 (available for online & in-person students)
- 6 MAP Workshops: $2,400 (available for online & in-person students)
To attend MAP workshops you must have completed one of our in-person or online Permanent Makeup courses & you will receive a MAP certificate when completing 4 or 6 MAP Workshops.