“Empowering you, your future success starts now”
2021 EDA Iconic Courses
OMBRE BROWS/PIXEL MISTING & COMBINATION TECHNIQUE + BONUSES
BECOME AN OMBRE BROWS TATTOOING ARTIST
It’s only natural that many women want clearly defined, fuller and younger-looking eyebrows. As such it is best for permanent makeup students to get the best possible training available in Australia – especially for eyebrows tattooing, the most in-demand cosmetic tattooing treatment.
Delicate and natural, or strong dramatic looks can be achieved with the Ombre Brows technique, the only alternative eyebrow technique available to Microblading. Ombre Brows is the most important complementary set of skills a Microblading artist can have. Mastering the Ombre Brows technique will allow you to perform straight forward eyebrows shape tattooing correction, colour correction, Combination technique (Microblading & Ombre Brows combined), and give the best alternative solution to customers with oily skin type which are not suitable for Microblading.
In our 2 days Ombre Brows tattooing course you will learn how to give your clients the perfect eyebrows. We’ll teach you the Eye Design Sydney Signature Ombre Brows Tattoo Technique that our customers love!
Eye Design Academy’s trainers have over 10 years of experience, offering students invaluable industry insights. Our Head Master and founder Lara Vu is a preeminent Permanent Makeup artist, whose foundation consists of training all over the world. Our trainers teach our students the most advanced techniques in eyebrows, including the hottest trends.
SEE COURSE CONTENT (click here)
Course duration: 2 days in-person course, 10 am to 6 pm
- EDA’s industry secrets in delivering quality service and winning customer loyalty
- Hygiene and Safety Procedures
- SHBBINF001 Certificate available for $500 extra (Optional)
- Tools and equipment
- Fitzpatrick scale & skin types
- Theory of colours
- The golden ratio & shaping
- Eyebrow mapping & design for machine technique
- Stretching technique and pressure
- Hand movement practice on latex
- Combination technique (Microblading and Ombre Brows combo)
- Eye Design Sydney Signature Ombre Brows & Combination Technique Styles
- Client consultation procedures
- Before and aftercare
- Trainer demonstration on a live model (full treatment)
- Student practical experience on 2 live models (We provided 1 model, the student brings 1)
- Certification ceremony
Ombre Brows Professional Kit
- EDA Touch PRO Cosmetic Tattooing Machine (valued at $799)
- 1RL Cartridge Needles
- Disposable Pigment Cup Rings
- Full Set EDA Eyebrow Pigments
- Eyebrow Razor
- Practice Latex Mats
- Golden Ratio Calliper
- Pencil Razor
- Eyebrow Pencil
- Eyebrow Thread
- Client Form
- After Care Information Sheet
- Ombre Brows Workbook and Manual
EDA 2021 Iconic offer
Limited time offer, save $510
2-day Ombre brows/Pixel Misting + Combination technique course: $3,390 incl. GST (was $3,800)
- Bonus 1: Professional Ombre brows kit (valued at $1500)
- Bonus 2: Immediate access to our Online Ombre brows course to fast track your learnings (valued at $899)
- Bonus 3: 1-month PREMIUM Support (hotline) + 1-year standard online support
- Bonus 4: Lifetime 10% discount on all supplies from our online store!
And if we can’t deliver your training on those dates, due to the Coronavirus lockdowns, we will reschedule your training to the next available date that suits you best.
Extra certification (add to your training):
- You don’t require any certification or previous knowledge in Beauty Therapy to attend this course, however, you will be required to complete the module SHBBINF001 (Maintaining Infection Control Standards) to work as a Permanent Makeup Artist in Australia. You can complete this course with us (during the course) for an extra $500, no extra day of training required.
Exclusive 25% Off on all MAP workshops (Optional, add to your training):
Choose one of our MAP memberships and practise your new skills on extra models (1 full treatment per workshop) with the support of our expert trainers. To find out more about our MAP memberships click here: MAP Accelerator Program.
- 1 Workshop (1 customer/model): was $600, now $450
- 4 Workshops (1 customer/model per workshop): was $2,200 now $1650
- 8 Workshops (1 customer/model per workshop): was $3,600 now $2700 (MAP certificate)