All of you need the Microblading Course Melbourne
In the semi-permanent cosmetic procedure known as microblading, the eyebrows are painted with strokes that resemble human hair. It is a popular choice for people who want to enhance their natural eyebrows or who have sparse or over-plucked eyebrows. With the potential beauty industry, Microblading Course Melbourne is one of the best options for those who want to work as a cosmetic tattoo expert. With just 2 days until study, you can gain all of your knowledge through theory and practice. Also, experience in modern tattoo techniques.
The Overview of Microblading Course Melbourne
A microblading course Melbourne is a training program that provides learners with the abilities and information required to carry out microblading procedures. The course will last two days, beginning at 9 a.m. and ending at 5 p.m. In this course, you will receive products, privileges, discounts, and certificates. With devoted support, the trainers will give feedback throughout this course for you, including performing mannequins or live models.
All about Microblading Course Melbourne
In the microblading course Melbourne, you will study a wide range of contents and use professional kits during the course. There are 3 main pieces of information of this course that you should know: Inclusions, Content, and Cost.
When signing up for the microblading course in Melbourne, you will receive some inclusions for studying. Which includes:
- Professional Microblading kit and Machine Tattoo
- Support Online Courses
- Extra 2 days for working at EDS, the salon that owned by Master Lara Vu (If buying Pro Graduate Membership)
- Expert trainers assistance
- 10% discounts on beauty products and supplies in the online shop
The kit will include:
- Disposables: Masks/Gloves/Hair Covers
- Alcohol Wipes, Cotton Rounds & Cotton Tips
- EDA Premium Microblading Hand Tools
- Eyebrow Thread
- Pencil Razor
- Golden Ratio Calliper
- Eyebrow Razor
- After Care Cream
- Eyebrow Pencil
- Pigment Cup Rings
- Full Set EDA Eyebrow Pigments
- Practice Latex Mats
- Microblading Workbook and Manual
- After Care Information Sheet and Client Forms
Microblading Course Melbourne Content
In 2 days of microblading course Melbourne what will you learn:
- Study how to achieve the insights of customers and deliver quality service
- Introduce the overview of Microblading
- Understand how to use product, tools, and equipment setup and maintain sanitation during treatment
- Understand the Fitzpatrick scale and involvement of skin
- Know the golden ratio and shape of an eyebrow
- Use the special method of brow mapping from Lara Vu
- Use the technique of stretching and pressure
- Study the foundation of color
- Solve the pain during treatment and study pre&post-care
- Design and custom eyebrow
- Practice on latex
- Study effective consultation and style hair stroke based on clients’ desire
- Set up lights for taking photos for social media
- Practice full treatment on a live model and get Q&A questions during practicing
- Receive certification after microblading course Melbourne
Cost of Microblading Course Melbourne
Course & Prokit
Course, Prokit & 2 days SAP Workshops
>> To enroll in the course, you need to pay a deposit of about $1,500. You should consult with a professional expert before taking a microblading course Melbourne
>>> There are no requirements for the microblading course Melbourne, you can join even if you don’t know anything about cosmetic fields. However, you should have the Maintaining Infection Control Standards Certification (SHBBIN002/HLTINF005) if you want to work as a tattoo artist in your career path. This certificate will be considered an additional fee of about $500 at Eye Design Academy.
Eye Design Academy Support Team
Support is essential for the whole microblading course Melbourne process. The trainers will aid the learners and give you detailed feedback at each of the stages of the course.
Before signing up for the microblading course Melbourne, the salon will provide support for you to decide on attending this course.
- Consult with your needs in study
- Give you whole information about the course
- Support to change your schedule
- Arrange the level that fits your ability
During the microblading course Melbourne, it is hard to avoid many obstacles that learners face. That’s the reason why you are willing to aid you anytime during the course.
- Assist every step
- Support if not having live models
- Help learners pass practical evaluation until they overcome it
- Give feedback on the whole process, and especially feel free to ask while making microblading brown.
After the microblading course Melbourne, post-support helps you understand how you learned it or what you achieved in the course. If you have more problems post-course, the trainers will assist you immediately. There is some support that you will receive:
- Discount 10% on beauty products when purchasing in a salon
- Receive the completion acceleration
- Support to get the certificate that will work as a tattoo artist at Melbourne (Maintaining Infection Control Standards Certification – SHBBIN002/HLTINF005)
- Have a chance to work at Eye Design Academy
Why you should choose the Microblading course in Eye Design Academy?
Choosing the right microblading course Melbourne is a pivotal step towards mastering the art of eyebrow enhancement and embarking on a career in the beauty industry. Among the options available, Eye Design Academy offers a compelling choice, thanks to a host of key factors that set it apart from the rest.
Unique training organization
To create the differentiation of the training organization for the microblading course Melbourne, Eye Design Academy always focuses on practicality. Following some unique features of training will help you make decisions about their career path:
- Have the online courses: Before the course, you will have access to online invaluable resources. This online course will include theory and the way of practice. This lesson is an extra lesson for in-person training.
- Teach the newest techniques: Eye Design Academy’s trainers with 15 years of experience will update their knowledge and techniques every day,. The trainers ensure that teach you the latest techniques that you can apply easily in their future jobs.
- Offer a free extra day of training: An extra day of training is necessary if you haven’t caught up with the lessons yet. The extra training day is in the Pro Graduate Membership of Eye Design Academy. This is a chance to enhance their workmanship.
The privileges of Microblading courses Melbourne at Eye Design Academy encompass the Pro Graduate Membership, Skill Acceleration Program, and Cancellation Policy. This is one of the elements that you consider Eye Design Academy as the best option to companion in their future job.
- Pro Graduate Membership: Eye Design Academy provides the chance to closely contact to Academy salon, supervised by expert trainers. You also provide discounts for all beauty products for customers.
- Skill Accelerator Program (SAP): After completing the Microblading courses Melbourne, you want to enhance their workmanship; let’s choose SAP. In the SAP program, you can be trained personally and receive feedback from professional experts. Eye Design Salon will provide the live model (small additional cost) that helps you customize what you think with the techniques you learned.
- Cancellation Policy: Deposits are not allowed to return, therefore, you should arrange in different time. Eye Design will give you a week to review their time. You should pay all of the fees due 2 weeks before the beginning of the course.