2021 SUMMER SALE IS ON!
FIBROBLAST COURSE + BONUSES
Was $7,700, and NOW $5,500
Professional kit with TGA approved Plasma Pen included!
Book any training session from January to March to get the special.
FIBROBLAST SKIN TIGHTENING TRAINING
DO YOU KNOW WHAT FIRST-MOVER ADVANTAGE IS?
It is the advantage you have over your competitors when you’re the first to offer this new, exciting service!
Whether you’re new to the industry or an experienced beautician wanting to learn a new skill, our Fibroblast Plasma Skin Tightening Training will be an invaluable opportunity for you to learn this exciting, new technique that’s taking the beauty industry by storm!
Build a profitable business on rates of up to $1,500 per hour with this new revolutionary method, one of the most profitable services in the beauty industry today.
The new non-surgical facelift technique
Fibroblast Plasma Skin Tightening Treatment – a new game-changing technique in the industry that will allow you to provide a non-surgical, non-invasive alternative treatment to skin tightening that suits almost everyone.
Works by using a hand-held device (Plasma pen) that ionizes gasses in the air between its tip (the probe) and the skin, creating a small and localised plasma charge which is used to treat the area of the skin to be tightened.
The small plasma charge causes superficial damage to the upper dermal layer of the skin and transmits heat to the lower layers, which reactivates the collagen production, tightening and rejuvenating the skin.
DISCOVER YOUR NEXT MOST PROFITABLE SERVICE PRICING:
UPPER EYELIDS: $800
FOREHEAD LINES: $500
FROWN LINES: $300
CROWS FEET: 400
JAW LIFT: $600
CHEEK LIFT: $400
UNDER EYE: $400
NECK LIFT: $1500
TOP & BOTTOM LIP: $800
NASOLABIAL FOLD: $400
OUR EXCLUSIVE FIBROBLAST TRAINING
This Fibroblast Plasma Course is designed to empower and give you the confidence to provide premium first-class treatments to your clients and give you the (specialist) knowledge to precisely perform these services to the highest ethical standards – and you don’t have to have previous experience to complete this course.
Like all courses that we provide at Eye Design Academy, our Fibroblast Plasma Skin tightening course offers an in-depth, theoretical and practical training by fully qualified and experienced trainers, and it includes the latest technology for your best development and results.
WHY COMPLETE YOUR TRAINING WITH US?
What’s included in our training?
- Professional Kit with a Premium TGA approved Plasma Pen valued at $3,000
- Hands-on practice on live models under Master Trainer supervision
- The essential theory required to successfully perform Fibroblast on all skin types
- Maintain infection control and workplace health and safety practices
- Our Signature Fibroblast Plasma Skin tightening techniques
- Client consultation procedures
- Legal requirements and insurance information
- Treatment safety and contraindications
- Pre & After Care instructions
- Treatment price guide and products knowledge
- Full training manual
- Certificate on training completion
- Bonus online course to reinforce your learnings
- 1 Year online training support from Eye Design Academy
- 10% discount on all our online store supplies and products
Day 1 – Theory and Procedures
- What is Fibroblast and how Fibroblast really works
- Benefits of Fibroblast – skin tightening treatment
- Fitzpatrick skin types and who is suitable for the treatment
- Legal Requirements
- Insurance Information
- Premium Plamere Plasma Device – Understanding the medical plasma device
- The effect of plasma on human skin
- Health, safety and hygiene
- Treatment areas that can be treated
- Eye Design Fibroblast Signature Techniques
- Wrinkles guide
- Plasma/fibroblast treatment side effects
- Common mistakes
- Treatment steps
- Client Consent Forms
- Pre & Post Care instruction
- Photography Tips
- Treatment Price Guide
Day 2 – Demonstration and Practice
- Assemble machine and accessories, workplace, equipment setup
- Client consultation, Treatment documentation, Treatment plan
- Safe use of anaesthetic
- Demonstration on a live model by Eye Design Academy Master Trainer
- Guided learning with independent, hands-on practice on live models
- Perform the full treatment
- Aftercare Instruction
- Cleaning of workplace, proper waste disposal
- One on one discussion, critique and feedback
- Q & A
- Certification Ceremony
Professional Kit included!
WITH A PREMIUM PLAMERE PLASMA PEN valued at $3,000
NOW TGA AND FDA APPROVED
AND 1 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
PRICE AND BONUSES:
Exclusive 2 days Fibroblast course: was $7,700 and now at 28% Off = $5,500 incl. GST
Bonus 1: Professional kit with a Premium Plamere Plasma Pen (valued at $3000!)
Bonus 2: Immediate access to our Online Fibroblast course (valued at $1,299!)
Bonus 3: 1-year online support + lifetime 10% discount in all supplies from our store (priceless!)
Book any training session from January to March, and get this offer.
And if we can’t deliver your training on those dates, due to the Coronavirus lockdowns, we will reschedule your training to the next available date that suits you best.
UPCOMING COURSE DATES:
Frequently Asked Questions:
What treatments can I provide once I’ve completed the course?
There are a number of treatments that you can offer using fibroblast plasma skin tightening. Popular areas of treatment include (but not limited to):
- Lip flip (fuller lips without the use of fillers)
- Upper eyelid tightening (hooded eyes)
- Mini facelift
- Scar reduction
- Age spots
- Skin tags
- Saggy arms (e.g. bingo wings)
The best part about Fibroblast plasma skin tightening treatment is that it can be performed on any part of the body that has loose or saggy skin.
Why should I do your training?
- Health, safety and hygiene
- Anatomy and physiology
- Understanding the medical plasma device
- Legal Requirements
- How Plasma Fibroblasting works
- Areas that can be treated with plasma
- Contraindications for treatments
- Skin types and who is suitable for the treatment
- Master our skin tightening techniques
- Insurance Information
- Patterns and Mapping treatment areas
- Client Consent Forms
- Health & Safety
- Setting up your work area
- Hands-on practice on real models
- Pre & Post Care Solutions
About our Head Master Teacher and Founder
For over a decade, Lara Vu has been enhancing the beauty of her clients with the leading European styles of permanent makeup and skin care pushing the creative boundaries of the Art.
She is a preeminent beautician and the proud founder of Eye Design Academy, a sophisticated 3-storey Academy and beauty Centre located in the heart of the Sydney CBD in the beautiful iconic and high-end Barangaroo area.
Her love of beauty and art developed from a young age and her early exploration into the world of skin care, makeup & micro-pigmentation allowed her to develop an eye for impeccable artistry and the best treatment availbe in the beauty industy.
Her passion has taken her all over the World to develop her skills including Germany, Estonia, Vietnam, Turkey and Australia. Lara is certified by the Swiss EduQua Association, a certified Permanent Make Up Linergist ® for Long-Time-Liner, a recognised PhiBrows Academy Artist and holds a Diploma in Beauty among other qualifications.
Lara’s outstanding qualifications in the ever-evolving beauty industry have enabled her to become a leading accredited trainer in the specialisation of all cosmetic tattooing techniques, eyelash extensions, nails and skin care. For Lara, beauty is not a profession, it’s an Art.
Lara remains at the forefront of all industry developments and the latest techniques. She is an advocate of ongoing education and regularly updates her skills in search of new techniques and industry innovations.
All traininr at Eye Design Academy are qualified to deliver training and Lara has further instructed each one of them on how to deliver her signature training at the highes standards of quality.
Terms & Conditions – Training
2021 SUMMER SALE T’s & C’s:
- This special offer ends when all spots are booked, January, February and March.
- You can book as many courses as you wish that are scheduled until the end of March.
- This special offer is only valid for new bookings. Students that have already booked a course with us, prior to the 1st of December 2020, will not receive this special price.
- Courses may be rescheduled if a course does not meet the minimum number of students required, in which case you will be offered to choose from any available course date in the future.
- Some courses required to be paid in full upon registration, others require a 25% or 50% deposit.
Deposit and cancellation:
Deposits for this special offer are strictly non-refundable.
The remaining payment for your course must be paid in full 14 days before the course commencing date via bank transfer or credit card payment over the phone. Full payment at this stage is non-refundable.
Bookings for all courses in this special summer sale can be rescheduled free of charge up to two (2) weeks prior to the course commencing date that has been booked. You might incur additional charges if you want to reschedule for a training session date that does not include a discount offer or has a different price.
You can reschedule a class within two (2) weeks from your training date by paying a rescheduling fee of $350 per day of training rescheduled.
If you do not show up to your training session, your deposit and course fee will not be refunded.
COVID – 19 Policy:
You are required to inform us if you are suffering from COVID-19 like symptoms and/or you have been in contact with any individual that has been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 2 weeks. You will have to reschedule your training and pay a rescheduling fee of $350 per day of training rescheduled.
If you attend the training session while displaying COVID-19 like symptoms, we will ask you to reschedule your training session and you will need to pay the rescheduling fee of $350 per day of training rescheduled.