Gain all knowledge of Blue Whitening LED
Blue whitening LED is one of the equipment of the teeth whitening kit provided in teeth whitening course. It is a safe and effective way to whiten teeth. It works by activating the whitening gel which typically contains hydrogen peroxide or carbamide peroxide is applied to your teeth. It’s crucial to understand that a teeth-whitening device’s performance is not just dependent on the quantity of LEDs it contains. The quality of the LEDs, the wavelength of the light, and the intensity of the light are also important factors.
What is Blue Whitening LED?
Whitening LED in teeth whitening kit is a device that promotes the whitening process. It activates the whitening gels. Compared to other lights, it is more efficient. There is no sensitivity or pain associated with using a blue LED light to whiten teeth without the hazards of light.
In Blue LED, hydrogen or carbamide peroxide is the main element. There are between 460 and 490, which is an optimal temperature for teeth whitening. The LED that will whiten teeth takes around 20 minutes every day to get positive results.
>>>> Full of knowledge of Cheek Retractor, see now!
How does the Blue Whitening LED work?
Blue LEDs work by activating the whitening gel that is applied to your teeth. The whitening gel typically contains hydrogen peroxide or carbamide peroxide. The blue light activates the hydrogen peroxide or carbamide peroxide in the gel, which removes stains from the teeth. This procedure is known as oxidation. The blue light also helps to accelerate the oxidation process, making it more effective.
However, it is important to note that blue whitening LEDs are not as effective as professional teeth whitening treatments. Clients should combine some steps that technicians instruct them on to get a more effective LED whitening.
>>> How gum protection in teeth whitening process, click to read now!
What is the step for doing Whitening LED work?
There are 8 steps for using a blue LED light for teeth whitening at the salon:
Step 1: The technicians will consult with clients to choose a color based on the Teeth Shade Guide.
Step 2: They will prepare all of the tools to sterilize, then clean clients’ teeth
Step 3: They will use lip balm to avoid dryness and irritation
Step 4: They use specific equipment to protect clients’gums
Step 5: They apply a whitening gel by using a microlip brush to teeth
Step 6: They will turn on a blue LED light device they have placed over clients’teeth.
Step 7: They will leave the light device in its current location for the period of time specified in the instructions. The precise duration is between 10 and 30 minutes.
Step 8: The mouth will be thoroughly rinsed with water, and the gums’ shielding will be removed.
You will learn how to use the Blue whitening LED and maintain it clean while the teeth are being whitened while taking the teeth whitening course.
What are the benefits?
The Blue LED is useful and popular in teeth whitening courses, you can see clearly the advantages of Blue Whitening LED.
- Shorter time: It takes 10 – 30 minutes to use the Blue Whitening LED and get a better result. Promoting the whitening gel in a short time is a strong point of it.
- More efficient: Professional-grade whitening gels and blue LED devices are used in salons, which are stronger and more efficient than those that are sold over the counter.
- Safety: Whitening LED is generally safe for most people. Also, however, it is important to follow the instructions carefully to avoid over-whitening your teeth, which can cause sensitivity. Clients can be more relaxed while the technicians take care of everything.
Generally speaking, using whitening LED is a safe and effective method, but to achieve high-efficiency results, you must adhere to the technicians’ strict instructions.
>>> Do teeth whitening kits work, let’s see now!
What is a side effect?
Apart from some benefits of Blue LED, it can cause some side effects that the technicians should know to avoid:
- Gum irritation: The blue light used in blue LED treatments can generate heat. This heat can irritate the gums and make them more susceptible to infection.
- Dry mouth: The blue whitening LED treatments can generate heat. This heat can also dehydrate the gums and the oral tissues, leading to a dry mouth.
- Tooth Sensitivity: The whitening gel used in these treatments typically contains hydrogen peroxide or carbamide peroxide. While applying Whitening LED, these chemicals can irritate the tooth nerve, which can lead to sensitivity.
Some of the side effects will be caused by lower whitening gel and lip balm or taking breaks from using the device. Therefore, when utilizing the high-quality LED, the technicians should seek information on LED light for teeth whitening carefully and practice using it many times to get high satisfaction. When you take the teeth whitening course at Eye Design Academy, you can learn both theory and practical ways of using the equipment.